Power levers not moving?

My right throttle quadrant on my Warthog works fine - its mapped to the collective. However, I mapped my left throttle quadrant ( the RZ axis ) to the both power levers and after taking the the left and right power levers out of off to idle using the keyboard commands, the left throttle quadrant is not moving the the power levers when I advance the left throttle forward. Any advice would be much appreciated it. I checked the axis movement in the settings and its recognized just fine, its just in game its not moving these levers. 

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

Yeah, i’m having an issue on cold start ups. No control or input is moving my throttles to idle from the cutoff position. Stops me from completing a cold start. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I’ve tried the stock keybinds, switches on my warthog, and the number one throttle axis, no luck. 

Just leaves me the hot start missions. Which have been an absolute blast. I’m looking forward to the patch. 

If speed is death…, buy a Honda and live forever.

There should be a two keys to press to advance the levers into idle..    I think its under No 1 engine start switch..should take it out of detent to idle.. hope that helps

Edited by mcnab1