downloading problem

Alucardos

I had some problems making the transaction. It seems that my card wasnt compatible with the system. So used another card. Even though the system told me that the transaction failed, i have received a mail from protx telling me that the transaction was succesful. I even called the bank and they told me that my money have been bond to this transaction. So now what? How am i going to download the sim? I have sent an email to the webmaster almost two days ago and still i havent got any answer...so i thought i should try the forum.

you have to log yourself into the DCS website, and then check under Files > Products, there you will find your serial number aswell as an button that takes you to the download page.

If the serial doesnt show up, send an email to activation@lockon.ru with your account name as well as the Protx transaction ID and they will help you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Vincere Est Totum

hi tez I just email you regarding my installing issue, The cab1 file was corrupted, I just downloaded the file again and is working perfect.

Thank you for you support

Peter22

My Rig:I7 4790K OC to 4.5 GHz .Memory ram 16GB 64 Bit MOB Asus Maximus hero VII Nvidia NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 T Asus Monitor 4K at 3840x2160 Windos 10 64-bit on SDD 500 and DCS on separate SSD drive. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog CH pro pedals