New english manual vs old english manual

ocram

Actually there are 2 english manuals. The one that was released before the game, and then the one that came with the game.

I think that the new one is just an update to the current one with the errors that were posted fixed. I havent really read through it to see.

In the new manual only typos were corrected, there is no new content

Thanks for the answer.

But the cockpit is now in english. So, are the descriptions of the cockpit buttons and knobs in the manual now in english too? Or ist it still that the buttons have the russian language in the description and then are translated? For instance like in page 2-6?

Edit:

Plus, are the pictures of the cockpit panels and instruments are still with the russian description, or now in english?

Edited by ocram

All still in Russian, since this is the default, or "real" cockpit design.

There are no two versions of the english manual, one with pics from Russian instrument and button labelling and one with English.

Only Russian.

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

You´ll do just fine anyway, trust me. To make the connection between the Russian labelling as represented in the manual and the English one in your cockpit is not much of an intellectual stretch...

"For aviators like us, the sky is not the limit - it's our home!"

Yes, maybe.

But I really hoped that now with the release of the english version, we also got a complete corresponding english manual. I already have printed the whole old english manual. But I wouldnt have hesitated to print the real english manual again.

As I am from germany too, it would have been one translation step less for me.

BTW, I will definitely buy the professional printed manual too.