A10A shaking during flight

BLUEmako

I saw a thread for this in A10C bugs but this is happening in A10A for me. 

High frequency shaking of jet in flight. Can't seem to isolate to speed or aircraft settings. Started with latest patch. 

Checked and not related to my setup as does not occur with other modules I have. 

• Like 1

DCS-modules-500x100.png

Ryzen 5 5600X, RTX 2070S, 32GB DDR4 RAM, Win 10 Pro

Warthog HOTAS, CH Pro Pedals, Track IR

Wow. I'm so glad this is a bug. I've decided to go back and learn the A10A in detail before I start on the A10C. My thoughts are that if I 'get' the way the plane works, i can concentrate on the detail with the full fidelity plane and flatten the learning curve a tad. This approach (learning the simpler planes first) worked/is working for me re fighters - but the A10A is shaking like a bugger, it almost gives me motion sickness with a tracker, it must be hell in VR. I've tried slowing, and it seems to improve somewhat under 190 knots, but the thing is already a sitting duck for AI SAMs etc. I've been checking to see if I have flaps/gear down, if I have too much ordinance etc but nothing seems to fix it. I would have been disappointed if this were a characteristic of the plane, as I said, I'm really pleased this is a bug that will be fixed. I'll leave my Thunderbolts until the repair I suppose, I have the Apache to learn anyway 😄

EDIT: don't get me wrong, I'm a simp for DCS and make allowances all the time, this is just a story not a full-on whinge. Just that this bug hit me when I was spending serious time in a non-early access plane for the first time so I assumed it was me screwing up!

Edited by Bashibazouk
temper the whining
  • Like 1