Looking for Apache performance tabels

uri_ba
Go to solution Solved by pokeraccio,

Hi all,

Has anyone has publixly available performance data for the Apache?

Specifically i'm looking for hover power requirements for weight at a given density altitude. I don't know exactly what would be available, but everything in that area would be welcomed. 

Uri

• Solution
45 minutes ago, uri_ba said:

Hi all,

Has anyone has publixly available performance data for the Apache?

Specifically i'm looking for hover power requirements for weight at a given density altitude. I don't know exactly what would be available, but everything in that area would be welcomed. 

Uri

Here you'll find it, March 2nd Post,

If you need it kneeboard ready here you go

PERFData_2.jpg

PERFData_1.jpg

Edited by pokeraccio

I am sorry, but I can't find clear statement regarding publication of official Technical Manuals, so I can only point You to the publication and specific chapter within it.

Edited by BIGNEWY
removed 1.16 image

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

55 minutes ago, Amarok_73 said:

I am sorry, but I can't find clear statement regarding publication of official Technical Manuals, so I can only point You to the publication and specific chapter within it.

Posted yesterday 😉

Edited by ArjenHVA

@ArjenHVAThanks mate, still I was about to put it on my own serwer, and share from there as these materials shows and dissapears in the different services available in the Internet. Not mentioned to put any of PDFs here, in the forum.
But I have doubts still...

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

• ED Team

I removed the image from the post, I can not stress enough that sharing real world information is prohibited. thank you

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2