newbie questions

dbw

miz files - What are these? How d I open them and where do I insert them in BS? I would like to get other missions/campains installed in the library.

left win+home - what is left win? and which home to use? Be nice to auto start everything.

Activating the trim system? Using it? Selecting different weapons and their utilization? Got to get the manual printed or buy the hard copy when it becomes available next month.

Sorry if these seem like basic questions. I've got approx 5000 hours on r/w aircraft in the civilian world which helps some with physically flying the machine (no time in a coaxial rotor system though) and sometimes I think the real thing is easier! But the learning curve is interesting to say the least. The systems are very challenging.....I know.....read the manual. And trying to figure out the keystrokes etc. Links to tutorials would be most welcome.

Many thanks.

• ED Team

Miz files are the mission files, you can put them anywhere on your system as you can use the ingame file manager to find them. A easier solution would be to put them into your games mission folder, that way you don't have the hassle to search for them that long.

Left Win is the Left Windows button, you know, the one with the Windows Logo on it.

There are several trim related threads here, pick your favourite :)