Ramat david taxiway hell

LordOrion

Hi Ugra,

I've seen this problem playing DCS Liberation battle for golan heights campaing:

In my last sortie, one of the AI controlled F-16 of the ATO, which was taxiing on the G taxiway, stopped straight in the middle of the crossing with the runway 09-27 ( the one between G and K segments, see diagram below) .

That leads to a collision with a couple of F-15 which where taking off (probably the reason why the Viper stopped).

It should have stopped before attempting to cross the runway, can you please double check?

RAMATDAVID.png

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

• 1 year later...

Just played Liberation last several nights.  Noticing this issue same thing.  So still hasnt been addressed.   Ai pathfinding needs to be fixed in the .lua I believe. 

With me when ai departing 09 the incursion is with another aircraft northbound on G,  other is same departing ai on rwy15 and they bugout sometimes into the grass,  breaks the whole continuity of the airport as everyone stops when one ai goes into the grass.

really stinks as it wrecks the entire turn in liberation as none of the aircraft depart when you have 42 ish flights

• Like 1