Rotor sounds from "Edge" and "Project 50"

Glowing_Amraam

I'd forgotten about this, I have been tweaking since the last time I posted, again to suit myself. But I thought I'd better share, again the sounds used are Diveplane's and GA's.

A problem with the addition of the sound loop from the real KA-50 was that it contrasted greatly with the original non stressed rotor sound (RotorKa50.wav) in DCS. This is annoyingly noticeable when your wingman is flying along side

I have modified RotorKa50.wav to fit with the modified RotorKA50Dyn.wav. Both are included below.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DTVQAJ96

Nate

Edited by Nate--IRL--
New link for download

Wow dude, i was literally just about to post my feedback on that very point as i just flew a mission with a Ka-50 co-copilot and i found the contrast quite off-putting and actually very worrying at times as i thought i was over-stressing my own engines.

Thanks for the update! I shall give them a try now.

....me trying it too :)

Thx anyways!

Greets

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

Sounds are great but to loud compared to the other helos......

I try to lower them a bit ....

Greets

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

• 1 month later...
Love the sounds!

Very nice work, but one thing, Nate, the link for your 2 sounds in the rar doesn't work??

Could I send you a PM with my e-mail so you can send it to me?

Greetz

:matrix:

Sorry, I deleted the file, forgeting what it was. I've uploaded it to megaupload for now.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DTVQAJ96

Nate