Multiple Monitors

Caldera

Hey All,

I have been using multiple monitors almost as long as I have been playing DCS, because I have vision issues.  I use the second monitor for the MFD's.  It works very well for me in the A-10C and the F-16C.  For the AH-64D it also works, but only when I am in the front seat.

Does anyone know how to make these MPD's work on the second monitor from the back seat and / or be able to switch them back and forth on the fly?

Thanks in advance,

Caldera

Only thing I know is that the MFD will work if you go with the hot start option. I don't know why. Initially I was thinking 'oh, it's like razbam mirage, where you have to turn on the export via keybinding', but that's not the case.

The next problem you will get is probably the George AI Menu which will appear in a strange place. If so, then this link might help you:

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

thank you, worked perfectly for me ! great find !

I wished they used a pixel offset rather than a proportion from center though as for positionning. would have made it easier.

Edited by FZG_Immel
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

I am talking about my original topic where the pilots seat MFD's will not show up on the second monitor.  Currently, only the MFD's for the CPG's seat will be placed there.  They look very nice, but go static when I switch back the pilot's seat.

This is my monitor set-up:

Multi Monitor 01.gif

The top monitor is at 2560x1080 and the bottom one is at 1366x768 (13 inch monitor).  This set-up works very well for placing the MFD's on the lower monitor (example A-10C).  As I stated above, my vision is not the best so this really helps me out allot.

I have attached my lua config file, where LEFT_MFCD and RIGHT_MFCD make the calls to the viewports for the CPG seat.  I guess that I would be looking for the the calls to the pilot's seat.

Would anyone have happened to figure them out or know what they are?

Thanks in advance,

Caldera

CENTER+MFDs.lua

Edited by Caldera