My Compliments to the AH-64 Apache Dev Team!

JOEM423

To every Single person on the AH-64 Development Team, I would like to take this opportunity to thank every one of you! Youve created a masterpiece and a well-deserved and long sought-after module to DCS World! Despite the Module still being early release, it's an amazing piece of work that I'm sure will keep amazing us well into the future! And to the individuals that took the time and patience to post those YouTube Videos explaining the operation of the AH-64 operation and systems, A Great Big THANK YOU!!!! I would never have learned how to use it without them!

Keep Up the Fantastic Work!!!

Joe

• Like 7

• ED Team

Thank you for the kind words of support and for flying with us, we appreciate it. 
We have fixes coming and new features during early access and it is going to get even better. 

thanks

• Like 6

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yep what an awesome module, been dreaming about this since Longbow 1 and II.

And now I have it in glorious VR at that!

• Like 1

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|