We do need george can search targets in a sequence

blitzattack
Go to solution Solved by Dannyvandelft,

First,  congratulate to ED, you are making a really great module. I have never have such enthusiasm on a module like her !!

But tailking to the george, i think we do need a function that when george killed one target, he will automatic lock the next target and wait for your permission to engage. (or like the jester,you can let him track the next target) 

I always try to attack a convey on apache,but i have to re-designate target after every single attack.  

Can you think about it ,THX

• Like 5

The dream of sky

• Solution
First,  congratulate to ED, you are making a really great module. I have never have such enthusiasm on a module like her !!
But tailking to the george, i think we do need a function that when george killed one target, he will automatic lock the next target and wait for your permission to engage. (or like the jester,you can let him track the next target) 
I always try to attack a convey on apache,but i have to re-designate target after every single attack.  
Can you think about it ,THX
Long press down brings up the target list so you can engage again.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

What I would like to see is that on the target list right short doesn't dismiss after marking the first target but that the list stays open so you can store/mark several targets for George and he prioritizes targets according to the sequence you marked them. Then dismiss by pressing left short. If you want to delete all stored targets not destroyed, left long. Something along those lines would be nice on that list.

Edited by ams999
  • Like 3

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022

Good idea, +1. I’ll try also long press.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

5 hours ago, Dannyvandelft said:

Long press down brings up the target list so you can engage again.

Why not give him some agency and freedom to do that himself and then report back to the player that he has locked up the next threat? This is a bit of rhetorical question, that I already know the answer to. 

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

6 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Why not give him some agency and freedom to do that himself and then report back to the player that he has locked up the next threat? This is a bit of rhetorical question, that I already know the answer to. 

I has been said to be planned for future development.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Just now, jojo said:

I has been said to be planned for future development.

Yeah I just read that 2 minutes after I typed my post. Still, I'll believe it when I see it, Eagle Dynamics is known to be big on promises, and slow on deliveries. 

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

All good points, but what I would really like is for George to actively look for threats/targets while just flying a route. 

On several missions, I have now been shot down because I passed over some APC or some such that I in the pilot seat never saw and George apparently is not looking ahead and searching for potential threats.

Or am I missing something that is already there?

EDIT: Just saw in a different thread that this is planned for the future. FYI

Edited by FortunateSon