Game Crash

-Scrat-

• ED Team

As I understand it, you have already tried to delete/rename the C:\Users\Lionel\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta folder? Start the game repair. If the failure remains, please use automatic sending of crash reports to our server. 2.7.11 is the new version. New bugs could really appear now.

After the latest update to  2.7.11.21408 open beta I found a folder in my MODs folder in   ...\saved games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\aircraft\MB-339PAN

once i removed MB-339PAN from my mods the game would launch.

5 hours ago, maximov said:

As I understand it, you have already tried to delete/rename the C:\Users\Lionel\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta folder? Start the game repair. If the failure remains, please use automatic sending of crash reports to our server. 2.7.11 is the new version. New bugs could really appear now.

Hi,

You mean the FXO and the metashaders2 ? Yes I have already deleted the content.

I don't have the MB-339 file.

I have just experienced a new crash 😞 ! Below is the log.

Thanks for your help

Scrat

dcs.log

Hi maximov,

I spend 95% of my time online, so I have to say online 😉

5 hours ago, maximov said:

Try renaming the entire folder C:\Users\Lionel\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta

I don't understand which folder I have to rename !?

Thx for your help

Cheers

Scrat

Go to "C:\Users\Lionel\Saved Games"

1. Rename "DCS.openbeta" to "DCS.openbeta_backup". Do NOT delete this folder, as it contains all your custom bindings, liveries, solo progress...
  2. Start DCS: it will ask for your login and password.
  3. Play a bit (your custom bindings won't be available), see if your crashes keep happening, then report here.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I made several tests over the last few weeks.

After I renamed "DCS.openbeta" to "DCS.openbeta_backup", I was able to play for few days without any crashes. Today, I don't know why my game crashes all the time, please find enclosed the last two DCS log.

I am desperate 😞 

Scrat

dcs2.log dcs1.log

Hi Flappie,

Thx for your quick reply.

I had an exception for the main DCS file in D Disk not for the DCS Saved Game in my C Disk, which I have just done now (see image below)

I rechecked my RAM and no fault detected. For the RAM voltage in the BIOS setting, do you know if it's better to leave in auto or to set something ? like 1.35V ?

99% of the time I play in Mulitplayer 

Scrat

exclusions.jpg