Cockpit shakes endlessly

InteR

Hello, I had a bug when I collided the blades with the ground:

When I was landing at low altitude and very low speed, I did a side  strong movement and the Apache's blades collided with ground.

The helicopter remained stable on the ground. The cockpit was strong shaking because the collision with the ground, so I did shut off the engines, and and I stopped the movement of the blades. But the cockpit did continue strong shaking, it did not stop. When I got external view from the Apache, it was not shaking. I got inside my cockpit and it was shaking endlessly.

I made a video:  https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ao6Jj_kkDFQUjERXPgB77iSKXts-?e=86O3Gg

DCS Wishlist:

• DCS: A-10C 2: new suite, flight and system improvements. fix no real things. To include new features. Some real love.

• 1 month later...

this  shaking Bug is still there  , im really  disapointed  from DCS  , i  paid  a lot  for this  Modul  , not normal  they want 60 or 70  dollars and have   Bugs like this

On 3/22/2022 at 1:36 PM, BIGNEWY said:

Known issue and reported

thanks

this  shaking Bug is still there  , im really  disapointed  from DCS  , i  paid  a lot  for this  Modul  , not normal  they want 60 or 70  dollars and have   Bugs like this

Ums mal auf deutsch zu sagen: "heul doch"!

Es ist early access! Du bezahlst um vorab Zugang zu einem unfertigen Produkt zu bekommen.

Bugs und Probleme sind während der Entwicklung völlig normal.

Warte doch auf den nächsten Patch oder bis das Modul final released wird...  Ich empfehle: sich erst informieren, dann kaufen.

sry for all that german but i think thhuni will understand that a lot easier then written english. 

BTT: known issue as stated befor

• Like 1

• ED Team
36 minutes ago, thhuni said:

Please let me know if you are on stable version or open beta, as the shake issue has been fixed, it was merged into public open beta in April.

Please remember it is an early access product you are using, and there will be refinement during the early access period. 

thanks

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I have checked right after the April patch. The only fix is that the shaking ends only when the rotor stops spinning and it's no longer present after reloading the flight. If a broken rotor keeps spinning even with the lowest speed, the cockpit still shakes like crazy. I don't know it if it is intended but doesn't seems realistic...

Edited by dmatt76
  • Like 2

• ED Team
On 5/18/2022 at 10:39 AM, dmatt76 said:

I have checked right after the April patch. The only fix is that the shaking ends only when the rotor stops spinning and it's no longer present after reloading the flight. If a broken rotor keeps spinning even with the lowest speed, the cockpit still shakes like crazy. I don't know it if it is intended but doesn't seems realistic...

Hi

If the rotor is turning and is broken there will be shake. The bug was the shake continued after the rotor had stopped. 

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2