I have to ask...

Dermax1

I just wrapped up Iron Flag Part 1. It was everything I'd hoped it would be! I'd been looking forward to it since I saw Bunyap play the original demo back in 2016. I absolutely love your campaign design; even for planes that I'm not particularly fond of flying - F/A-18 - so to get back in the Hog was a blast.

I'm pretty sure the Raven One prequel is up next and is getting close. I know you've got a number of campaigns in the works as well - so I just have to ask... is there a rough ETA on Iron Flag Part 2? It would be nice to carry on the training while everything is still fresh.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! No ETA, we’re working on it, but you are right - I have several other projects in the making. It surely won’t take another 5 years, as with p.1, but it won’t be this year either. After new R1 I want to focus mostly on F-16, while also moving forward with a few other campigns. 

• Thanks 2
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• 2 months later...

BD working an F-16 campaign?!  Oh yeah!!!  ❣️

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod