Missing dll (pthreadGC2.dll)

DealeyLama

Hello,

i've a minor problem with Black Shark: The game tells me that i's missing a pthreadGC2.dll - i assume a posix-thread-library - and i don't know what to do about this...

Could please somebody give me a solution for this?

Like i said it's a minor problem because it doesn't seem to affect gameplay but i bugs me...

Thank you in advance

Alexander Schell

• 1 year later...

seems like solved on Win7

Got the same problem and it does affect the game :/ Every time i spawn with no fuel and can't get engines to start. Refueling by ground crew doesn't work. Gonna reinstall directx as you guys suggested...

Edit1. I've tried every version of DirectX, but it doesn't copy pthreadGC2.dll, and I'm still unable to refuel (crew says "refueling completed" while tank is still empty).

Could somebody with Win7 upload that file and put the link please? I'll repay with positive rep :) There is a link for speedyshare: www.speedyshare.com

Thanks in advance.

Edit2. After reinstaling DirectX, there is still no such file in my Windows folder, but seems like the game doesn't need it anymore. Everything works fine now. :)

Edited by funkee

[sIGPIC]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6720/avatarpolishairforce.png[/sIGPIC]

system specs:

mobo: Gigabyte GA-P35DS4 rev 2.1, CPU: Intel C2D E8400@4GHz, GPU: Nvidia 8800GTS 512, RAM: Kingston HyperX 4x 1GB 1066MHz Dual Channel, HDD: Samsung Spinpoint F1 640 GB x2, sound: Realtek Azalia ALC889A + SB Audigy + Dolby Digital/DTS external encoder/tuner, display: Asus VW222U 22', case: Raidmax Smilodon, headphones: Sennheiser HD650, stick: Saitek Cyborg Evo, Track IR4 Pro + TrackClip Pro, O/S: Windows 7/Vista x64

• 1 year later...
Got the same problem and it does affect the game :/ Every time i spawn with no fuel and can't get engines to start. Refueling by ground crew doesn't work. Gonna reinstall directx as you guys suggested...

Edit1. I've tried every version of DirectX, but it doesn't copy pthreadGC2.dll, and I'm still unable to refuel (crew says "refueling completed" while tank is still empty).

Could somebody with Win7 upload that file and put the link please? I'll repay with positive rep :) There is a link for speedyshare: www .speedyshare.com

Thanks in advance.

Edit2. After reinstaling DirectX, there is still no such file in my Windows folder, but seems like the game doesn't need it anymore. Everything works fine now. :)

Thankssss