DCS AH-64D Quick Checklist (vs 2.0)

Sydy

Gents, 

After maturing my ops on the Apache, I decided to update my checklist with some more items that were missing initially. I took the liberty to include part of a picture of George Commands that @BIGNEWY made available in the  Mini-update topic.

I hope you like it:

00-AH-64D_Quick_Checklist.png

Available on DCS AH-64D Quick Checklist Day and Night Ops (vs 2.0) User Download Page.

All the best,

Sydy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I just turn on the battery, start the APU, Crank left and then right without waiting for anything, B/S the IHADDS and then take off :).  Then I usually turn off the APU sometime enroute as I've most likely forgot it before take off...

I suspect some day they'll implement whatever breaks IRL when you do it like I do and then I'll need to change something LOL :).

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

1 hour ago, M1Combat said:

I just turn on the battery, start the APU, Crank left and then right without waiting for anything, B/S the IHADDS and then take off :).  Then I usually turn off the APU sometime enroute as I've most likely forgot it before take off...

I suspect some day they'll implement whatever breaks IRL when you do it like I do and then I'll need to change something LOL :).

LOL… I get your point… But I like the “foreplay”…. My Duke Nukem 3D time is way overdue. What matters is that you’re having fun…