Rudder Pedals

On 4/4/2022 at 1:15 PM, Hammer1-1 said:

Well, I have a WheelStandPro Warthog setup with my joystick stuck right in between my thighs and my chair right up against the aft frame so my knees are at a comfortable 90 degree angle. Why you all stretched out? You normally wouldnt have leg room in a tiny cockpit like a helicopter or a military aircraft. An airliner, YES. Anything smaller than a CRJ 200 will start getting cramped up front. Im picturing you driving through downtown Dallas with the seat rest all the way down...

My apologies, I meant 90 degrees. 

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.

12 minutes ago, Invisibull said:

My apologies, I meant 90 degrees. 

So whats at 90 degrees? Your knees, or your foot pedals? Last I used my crosswinds, I adjusted my pedals (foot pads)  to where they are at a 90 degree straight up and made it a heels on ground setup. Everything is at a 90 degree bend or close to it. Everything is adjustable on crosswinds.

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

The Boeing MQ-25A Sting Ray = Dirt Devil with wings
 My wallpaper and skins

1 minute ago, Hammer1-1 said:

Everything is adjustable on crosswinds.

Except the toe brake travel. 

1 minute ago, Hammer1-1 said:

So whats at 90 degrees? Your knees, or your foot pedals?

Knees.

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.

Theres only 45 degrees of travel for the toe brake...you CAN adjust the curves in DCS to decrease that travel. Even still, Im having a hard time understanding how its a problem. I apologize...

Edited by Hammer1-1

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM | K-51 Collective + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

• 1 year later...
On 3/22/2022 at 5:58 PM, Hammer1-1 said:

Loved MFG crosswinds, love my Slaw Vipers (but they are discontinued now as the new product is being produced), and VKB makes a nice set of anti torque pedals...albeit minus toe brakes.

I'm also looking at the MFG crosswinds pedals, one question though, how did you place/mount your pedals? 
I'm currently using CH pro pedals and just place them on the floor, but after some youtube videos I don't think the MFG would be stable enough to be placed on the floor directly.  

8 hours ago, mason.zh said:

I'm also looking at the MFG crosswinds pedals, one question though, how did you place/mount your pedals? 
I'm currently using CH pro pedals and just place them on the floor, but after some youtube videos I don't think the MFG would be stable enough to be placed on the floor directly.  

I just used some wood screws and screwed them down to the floor. There are countersunk holes in the base of the pedals that allow you to do so and they fit perfectly with wood screws or any self tapping screw. Or you can just get a bunch of velcro, tape it up on the bottom and place it on a chair mat or a carpet saver of sort.

• Like 1

My wallpaper and skins