Two Questions

quyes

First of all I'm loving this Sim. I've been dieing for a new Helo sim since Longbow 2.

1. Is the audio communications between the various units in the campaign supposed to be in Russian for the English version? The written display of these communications are English for me, the ATC/Ground Crew/Wingman communications both audio and written are in English. But the campaign audio isn't. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

2. So far I have 2 ejections and 2 deaths. The only problem is I havn't crashed yet. Does the sim count an ejection as a death? The first ejection was close to the ground just before the helo crashed as I put into the vortex wake and couldn't save it in time. The second was a result of the rotors being too damaged to attempt a landing. Other then these two crashes I have had safe landings everytime and I havn't been shot down yet.

2. So far I have 2 ejections and 2 deaths. The only problem is I havn't crashed yet. Does the sim count an ejection as a death? The first ejection was close to the ground just before the helo crashed as I put into the vortex wake and couldn't save it in time. The second was a result of the rotors being too damaged to attempt a landing. Other then these two crashes I have had safe landings everytime and I havn't been shot down yet.

Q1 No idea am on the Russian version...

Q2: You just answered your own question...

The first ejection was close to the ground just before the helo crashed as I put into the vortex wake and couldn't save it in time.

Not enough height to deploy the chute and would certainly have mangled the pink squishy thing to death.

The second was a result of the rotors being too damaged to attempt a landing.

A real bugger when that happens...

...Other then these two crashes...

...The only problem is I havn't crashed yet...

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Is the audio communications between the various units in the campaign supposed to be in Russian for the English version?

Yes, the Deployment campaign audio triggers are in Russian with English (and upcoming other localizations) subtitles.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Yes, the Deployment campaign audio triggers are in Russian with English (and upcoming other localizations) subtitles.

I was very happy when i noticed this. I feared those audios would be english in ENG version. It's much more immersive with russian audio rather than english. Subtitles are enough.

Callsign Lycanthrope79