Trial period

Victor3

Any idea when the Apache will join the trial program?

• Like 1

Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi MB | i7-8700k @ 4.9 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti | 32 GB CORSAIR Vengeance 3000 MHz DDR4 Ram | Corsair H100 Pro Cooler | RaidMax TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD |TM Warthog Hotas w/ F/A-18 Hornet grip | Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | Oculus Rift S

DCS | AV8B | F18C | F-16C | A10C | Mig 29 | F15 | SA-342 | Huey | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Combined Arms

Just add it to your nice resume and don't worry about it.  

Also...this topic was like the very first one pinned in this forum.

Edit:  Well it was pinned I just checked and it's not there.  It was kinda blunt to the OP...but basically it'll happen when it happens.

Just get it though.  It's solid enough.

Edited by Buschwick

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For the price, NO, do not "just get it" 🙄 I too am awaiting the trial license to check it out first, and only after that will decide if will be buying. That is exactly what the trial is for after all. Hopefully it will be soon. Probably the same amount of time between the Mosquito coming out and the trial license being available.

• Like 1

I was going to wait for the trial period but I wanted the 30% off on Steam, so I bought it. I certainly don't regret it, it's an extremely well made module, but I can understand wanting to try before you buy.

Just don't try learning to land. That'll waste your two-week trial period. 🤣

Get the guns happening and feel the love. 

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

OK, a little clarification: I bought it the day it went on pre-sale, I want the trial version so I can have my wife try it with me to hopefully finally get her to like "flying" something.

Aorus Z370 Ultra Gaming WiFi MB | i7-8700k @ 4.9 GHz | EVGA GTX 1070 Ti | 32 GB CORSAIR Vengeance 3000 MHz DDR4 Ram | Corsair H100 Pro Cooler | RaidMax TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD |TM Warthog Hotas w/ F/A-18 Hornet grip | Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | Oculus Rift S

DCS | AV8B | F18C | F-16C | A10C | Mig 29 | F15 | SA-342 | Huey | Persian Gulf | NTTR | Combined Arms

12 minutes ago, Victor3 said:

OK, a little clarification: I bought it the day it went on pre-sale, I want the trial version so I can have my wife try it with me to hopefully finally get her to like "flying" something.

I hope you understand that it is only because we have such deep respect for you that we're not jumping on that for all we're worth. :smoke:

• Like 2

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

I have the Apache and my wife is learning DCS.  She has not bought anything yet, but is drawn to the Apache.  Any idea if/when it will be available for the 50% new customer discount?

i9 10900KF 3.70GHz (5.30GHz Turbo), MSI RTX 4090 OC 24GB, ASUS Z590-E GAMING Motherboard, CORSAIR Vengeance 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, 2TB Intel 660P M.2 NVMe SSD, Virpil Alpha Joystick, T-50CM3 Throttle, MFG Xwind rudder pedals, Pimax Crystal VR.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...