Water is glowing?

4 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

This have happened to me before, if I fly a night mission directly after a day mission. Could that be it? Thought it was fixed thoguh.

Fix is re-start DCS.

Even after restarting its still there

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, draconus said:

If it's this:

it's been already fixed.

A wisecrack with regard to the observations - may I presume to tell you how to enunciate your answer? -> If it's this: .... [it's been already fixed.] it SHOULD HAVE been already fixed. 🙂

System Components

Power supply: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W 80Plus Platinum <> Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix X570-E Gaming  <> Processor: Ryzen 5 5600x <> Cooler: DeepCool Gammaxx C40 <> RAM: 2x16GB HyperX Predator 3600Mhz <> SSD: 2x1TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe M.2 (Raid 0) <> HD: 2TB Seagate BarraCuda <> Graphics card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti 11G Gaming <> Head tracking: TrackIR4 Pro <> dunTrackR <> Monitors: Philips bdm4065uc 40" 4K 3840x2160  (Camera) <> 2x IBM 15" 1024x768 (LMFCD & RMFCD)

Cockpit: self-construction <> Controls: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog (extension for cyclic & collective control) <> Thrustmaster Rudder Control System <> Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium <> Logitech Z-560 THX Sound System

"...Runways are for beauty queens!"

• 1 year later...

I noticed beautiful sun reflections off water and it looks very realistic, only problem is it was around midnight and the sun was approximately 45 degrees below the horizon by that time.

It appears as if the reflections are simply inverted, i.e reflecting from underneath instead of above like in daytime.

It was full  moon, so the sun and moon are exactly 180 degrees opposite each other then. You can see in pic 1 the moon position, so the sun must be the same degrees below the horizon.

No big deal, but it does create some confusing visuals late at night

Screen_240125_193132.jpg

Screen_240125_193052.jpg

Screen_240125_193159.jpg