How do I.. add custom pages to the Vaicom Kneeboard?

Dodge

Hi All,

I would like to add custom pages to the VAICOM kneeboard (e.g. checklists, etc.) but I have absolutely no idea how to do this. I've checked through the VAICOM manual and can find no reference; I'm therefore reaching out here to ask that if this is possible, and if so, how is this achieved?

Regards,

Paul "Dodge / LondonLad"

SYSTEM SPECS: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x , 64GB 3600MHz RAM, ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming, NVIDIA RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6, IIYAMA 34" Curved GB3466WQSU Monitor, Thrustmaster Warthog (Joystick (Backup) + Throttles),VPC WarBRD-D Base,VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC ACE Interceptor Pedals, VKB Pedals (v4) (backup)  + TM MFD w/CUBESIM (x2), PointCTRL, HP Reverb G2 VR  Headset & Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset + TrackIR

Group: DCAF

2 hours ago, Dodge said:

Hi All,

I would like to add custom pages to the VAICOM kneeboard (e.g. checklists, etc.) but I have absolutely no idea how to do this. I've checked through the VAICOM manual and can find no reference; I'm therefore reaching out here to ask that if this is possible, and if so, how is this achieved?

You can't add to the VAICOM page on the kneeboard. Most people add checklists etc as separate pages in the DCS kneeboard. Keep in mind that the VAICOM "kneeboard" is actually just one kneeboard page with multiple tabs within the DCS kneeboard. You want to add pages to the latter, not the former, and you do that using the same methods you would use if not running VAICOM. Those methods involve dropping png image files into the appropriate kneeboard subfolder within Saved Games. I'm afraid I don't remember the exact details offhand. I used Kneeboard Builder to do it for me.

• Like 2

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

@sthompson  - That helps, thank you very much for the explanation 🙂

Regards,

Paul "Dodge / LondonLad"

SYSTEM SPECS: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x , 64GB 3600MHz RAM, ASUS ROG Strix X570-F Gaming, NVIDIA RTX 3070 8GB GDDR6, IIYAMA 34" Curved GB3466WQSU Monitor, Thrustmaster Warthog (Joystick (Backup) + Throttles),VPC WarBRD-D Base,VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC ACE Interceptor Pedals, VKB Pedals (v4) (backup)  + TM MFD w/CUBESIM (x2), PointCTRL, HP Reverb G2 VR  Headset & Oculus Quest 2 VR Headset + TrackIR

Group: DCAF