USS Texas

upyr1

2 hours ago, Callsign112 said:

+1 for any and all of the much needed WWII naval units. Unless I am wrong, the Assets pack released with the Normandy map in 2017. Its 2022 and I'm trying to get my head around the "first old battleship" part.

The US Navy called pre-treaty battleships old battleships. As we currently don't have any old or fast battleships if the Texas and New York get added to DCS they would be the first old battleships 

11 hours ago, upyr1 said:

The US Navy called pre-treaty battleships old battleships. As we currently don't have any old or fast battleships if the Texas and New York get added to DCS they would be the first old battleships 

Yeah my bad for not being clear. I was trying to point out that after nearly 5 years we still don't have a WWII battleship. I agree with your suggestion and recognize that it would be the first if added. I'm finding it hard to believe there are still none.

29 minutes ago, Callsign112 said:

Yeah my bad for not being clear. I was trying to point out that after nearly 5 years we still don't have a WWII battleship. I agree with your suggestion and recognize that it would be the first if added. I'm finding it hard to believe there are still none.

I have said it before I wish everyone working on ship mods would get their work added to dcs. I would buy a naval asset pack if it meant getting them. Though I would prefer naval modules