dcs updater missing in menu start w10

dave76

i changed antivirus ( i installed) norton ), and i am missing from windows 10 start menu the dcs open beta updater ; i download the last version and put in bin folder but i do not see it in start........any solution?

also if i click on updater icon, i have this message.......autoupdate.cfg(2) impossible to find the specified file

thank you 

Edited by dave76

37 minutes ago, dave76 said:

any solution?

check the antivirus log, the missing file should appear there, along with a means to tell the AV to restore the file as it is not harmful.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• ED Team
On 23.03.2022 at 21:32, dave76 said:

i am missing from windows 10 start menu the dcs open beta updater ........any solution?

In fact, there is only a shortcut for DCS_updater.exe in the Start menu. Create a shortcut to the updater and put it in the folder C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World (or DCS OpenBeta).