Simulated breakdown or bug?

pognhek

•  
Hi all,

I've got a stupid question. Actually i play a lot on PVE MP serverlike 4YA, that leads to many T/O-Landings- rearm-T/O.

and quite often, the stores menu is stuck after rearm. And i'm not able to reconfigure the new weapons or use them (like AGM154/AGM88).

I don't know if it's a bug or if it's the consequence of something wrong i could have done.

Other question in this state, is there a procedure to reset/reinitialize the weapons configuration? (I've tried to launch tests in the store section of bit menu, but it doesn't solve the problem).

Has anyone an idea or suggestions?

A.

• ED Team

Hi, 

it is going to be difficult to tell without a track replay, unfortunately long multiplayer tracks are not great. 

Are you waiting for the rearm to complete fully?

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

On 3/23/2022 at 8:33 PM, pognhek said:
  •  
Hi all,

I've got a stupid question. Actually i play a lot on PVE MP serverlike 4YA, that leads to many T/O-Landings- rearm-T/O.

and quite often, the stores menu is stuck after rearm. And i'm not able to reconfigure the new weapons or use them (like AGM154/AGM88).

I don't know if it's a bug or if it's the consequence of something wrong i could have done.

Other question in this state, is there a procedure to reset/reinitialize the weapons configuration? (I've tried to launch tests in the store section of bit menu, but it doesn't solve the problem).

Has anyone an idea or suggestions?

A.

Do not move until you hear "rearming complete".
The "ground crew" needs to reset the stores system etc.