Best startup mission for practicing?

mattpeckham

I haven't vetted every last one, but all the training missions seem to be automated, while many of the actual missions have the Ka-50 revved and rocking. Any in particular you guys are using to freeform practice going through preflight and powerup, and then to practice spinning around sandbox-style?

I haven't vetted every last one, but all the training missions seem to be automated, while many of the actual missions have the Ka-50 revved and rocking. Any in particular you guys are using to freeform practice going through preflight and powerup, and then to practice spinning around sandbox-style?

Courier is one of the missions that starts with all systems offline atleast. Weather isn't the best though.

Callsign Lycanthrope79

I use the "Shooting range" mission a lot.

Its around dusk and there is a bit of wind but its great for flying around and having a quick blast to try and get used to the weapons.

Only issue is the area around there is kinda flat.

If you just want to fly around, there is a cold start mission with no threats and a nav route set up here; http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=34340

Unzip the mission file into the missions folder.

After going through the training missions, I ran them again but took control of them right from the start using the voice overs as promts and guides.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]