A big THANK YOU to the Apache SME community here

Jester2138

I see a lot of real-life Apache pilots/crew on these forums, Discord, and Youtube helping ED and the users out. The knowledge and passion they are extending for their aircraft is awesome and I've really enjoyed seeing their influence.

All modules should be so lucky to have as involved a SME community as the Apache. It's really awesome. Thanks!

• Like 15

• ED Team

The AH-64 Community have been very helpful to us, and I might add the friendliest bunch of people I have had the pleasure of talking to.

• Like 5

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

25 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

...and I might add the friendliest bunch of people I have had the pleasure of talking to.

Well that's just a punch in the gut to the rest of us then. LOL

Seriously though, I'm sure this module wouldn't have been possible without them, and I think it's safe to say we're all extremely grateful for their input and (ongoing) support.

Adding my thanks here to the SME team on this module too. They are not only a wealth of information and a walking encyclopaedia on the Apache but also a great bunch of guy's and very approachable.

A big thank you to all the folks on the SME team, both for your service IRL and your service to the community here....THANKS GUY'S. 

Edited by bart

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

We really need some female Apache pilots in here!

I still see a chance to make my wife the most feared CP/G in the DCS World. 😄

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset