Ned some hints on Mission 11

MAXsenna

Everything is fine except for the autorotation. The procedure itself is extremely easy, but the mission won't progress. So I have some questions about it.

During the mission you're told different things that contradict each other.
At first when the mission starts you're told to autorotate and land in the green smoke, but later, you're told you can land anywhere.
Which is it?

image.png

image.png

Also, right before your parameters are met, you're told that the Major will tell you when to start. That never happens.

image.png

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Scarecrow said:

I can't get the Hover check to trigger correctly, maybe my hover isn't steady enough? 

It's timed and with position I usually turn to 180 immediately. Sometimes I can get it to trigger quickly, sometimes not.
BTW! The startup check and procedure as also incorrect and flawed. It doesn't ask you to turn on the radar altimeter and sync the compass, so you might also have an incorrect heading iff you don't.

Hope this helps!
Cheers!

On 3/24/2022 at 12:39 AM, MAXsenna said:

Everything is fine except for the autorotation. The procedure itself is extremely easy, but the mission won't progress. So I have some questions about it.

During the mission you're told different things that contradict each other.
At first when the mission starts you're told to autorotate and land in the green smoke, but later, you're told you can land anywhere.
Which is it?

image.png

image.png

Also, right before your parameters are met, you're told that the Major will tell you when to start. That never happens.

image.png

Hey MAXsenna, we are really sorry for the late response, things are back to normal now and we are back on track.

I just test mission 11 and could not reproduce this issue, once i was told to set the GOV switch to EMER, and reduced the throttle to 0, I proceed to autotoration and land somewhere on one of the runways. Tested it two times and worked fine as you can see in the picture below. I run my setup free of mods also. 

At first, in the early days we had the trigger to work near the green smoke, but later we changed it since it was very challenging for many to both work the autorotation and try to land near the green smoke. 

I am really sorry that you are facing this issue and more sorry for the late response. 

Screen_220502_175938.png

• Like 1

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

Hey MAXsenna, we are really sorry for the late response, things are back to normal now and we are back on track.
I just test mission 11 and could not reproduce this issue, once i was told to set the GOV switch to EMER, and reduced the throttle to 0, I proceed to autotoration and land somewhere on one of the runways. Tested it two times and worked fine as you can see in the picture below. I run my setup free of mods also. 

At first, in the early days we had the trigger to work near the green smoke, but later we changed it since it was very challenging for many to both work the autorotation and try to land near the green smoke. 

I am really sorry that you are facing this issue and more sorry for the late response. 

Screen_220502_175938.thumb.png.90ed211e8cc8fbd240ef4f73a8f84ff1.png

Thank you for your reply! I guess I just have to try again.
Just to make sure. By throttle, you do mean the twist throttle on the collective, right?
Maybe I need to set a deadzone on mine. Maybe it won't go down to 0.
Cheers and thanks again!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

On 5/2/2022 at 9:59 PM, MAXsenna said:

Thank you for your reply! I guess I just have to try again.
Just to make sure. By throttle, you do mean the twist throttle on the collective, right?
Maybe I need to set a deadzone on mine. Maybe it won't go down to 0. emoji2373.png
Cheers and thanks again!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Yeap, the one that looks like a motocycle's thottle.🙂

Please check again and let me know. 

Kind regards Petritis. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/7/2022 at 11:57 PM, petritis said:

Yeap, the one that looks like a motocycle's thottle.🙂

Please check again and let me know. 

Kind regards Petritis. 

Finally got through it! Pheew! I take it it was a hardware issue actually. Changed the saturation on the throttle to make sure it was completely off, and then I finally got this trigger! 😀

Thanks for your help, much appreciated! 

image.png

Edited by MAXsenna

On 5/25/2022 at 9:53 PM, MAXsenna said:

Finally got through it! Pheew! I take it it was a hardware issue actually. Changed the saturation on the throttle to make sure it was completely off, and then I finally got this trigger! 😀

Thanks for your help, much appreciated! 

image.png

Glad you made it!!! 😀

• Thanks 1