[A10C-II] The 36th Fighting Squadron, 175th MAG, needs YOU

MstrCmdr

Hi fellow pilots. We, the 175th MAG, are looking to recruit some A-10C II pilots.

We are a growing squadron with some really experienced guys in the cockpit. Our currents members range from people with former US Military experience to your average Joe.

Normal operations are held at 1900 CDT.

We enjoy the mil-sim in DCS by following close to real life procedures which we learn about from the experienced guys. However, while doing so we make sure to enjoy ourselves rather than letting the mil-sim taint our experiences.

We hold scheduled training sorties multiple times a week including joint operations with pilots of other airframes from within the 175th MAG (F/A-18C and growing to F-16C and then AH-64D). We are currently deployed to Syria for Operation Zero Tolerance which is a Dynamic Liberation Campaign.

If you have never experienced DCS multiplayer then I highly recommend joining as many of our members can attest that playing DCS with other real-life players is game-changing.

If any of this piques your interest or you have any questions about the 175th and the A-10 Squadron 36th FS Cougars then feel free to reply to this message or hit me up with a DM and I’ll be happy to have a chat.

Raumteufel,

Message me here:

Raumteufel#4134 Discord

1443500178_LogoDiscordBrighter.png.9b64c503084d725cb58fc29c75a58e42.png36th FS Cougars.png

Edited by MstrCmdr

• 3 months later...