AI RIO Manual Wapoint Entry

Lykurgus

The ability to read off coordinates to jester and have him input them into a desired wapoint needs to be a thing. Using the map markers is great and all but when doing things on the fly getting info from other people who have seen a target is done by giving coordinates.

Also about 50 percent of the time map markers in multiplayer don't work or there are too many down to be used. Or sometimes he acknowledged the coordinates and then inputs something 50 miles from the map marker. 

Please add this feature to a great program.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, iantron said:

I agree, but for the time being you can use the "jester... Options" menu to accomplish the manual waypoint entry. It's pretty slow though. I can't wait till I can just flip to the back seat and do it myself.

Why wait? You can do that now.

• Like 1

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals

7 hours ago, iantron said:

I agree, but for the time being you can use the "jester... Options" menu to accomplish the manual waypoint entry. It's pretty slow though. I can't wait till I can just flip to the back seat and do it myself.

Wow how do you do that? 

On 3/24/2022 at 10:32 AM, Lykurgus said:

You can't seat switch in multiplayer yet.

See today's update of openbeta, which lists this bug fix...

DCS: F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations

• Fixed Multiplayer Seat Switching not working.

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. NZXT Player Three Prime, i9-13900K@3.00GHz, 64GB DDR5, Win 11 Home, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4090 24GB, TrackIR 5, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, VKB STECS Standard Throttle, CH Pro pedals