Tbilisi Guard instant action mission, there is no communication on 251 Mhz

Balu010

As title say, I'm supposed to get instructions on 251, I have it tuned but I never get any orders.

I checked the missions editor I'm supposed to get the first com at W02.

Also I have an AI wing man, but the mission never tells me it's radio , it is 127.5 as I figured out from the editor as well.

6 hours ago, jayst0r said:

There is a Radio Volume Bug atm, turn the Master VOl Knob to lower then max again, you should hear now loud static noise, flip up the SQL switches one after another Static should disapear and you should hear radio.

Its a hot start mission, the radios are already on and working. This is probably some trigger problem in the mission. Also even if the volume is down I should see the radio text but I don't.

• ED Team

This is reported, there is a problem with the radio presets in the mission editor not showing in game. 

thanks

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2