Tired of hearing Bic... betty "rotor RPM Low" in multiplayer lots of times??

Japo32
Go to solution Solved by rayrayblues,

That’s not how that is supposed to work. That only applies to the RLWR messages and not the voice warnings for emergency situations. Pressing the MASTER WARN or MASTER CAUTION push buttons silences the audio associated with emergency situations. Or exiting the condition that’s causing the error in the first place.

Edited by bradmick
  • Like 1

so if it is a bug, I HOPE THEY DON?T FIX IT!! XDDDD because maybe for a real pilot is easy to release their hand and press the master warning buttons. But for me in VR, while I am trying to catch the mouse and point  to it, is a PITA. In any case, I suppose I could mapa button in my joystick but there are already too much.

Meanwhile, "enjoy the silent"

1 hour ago, Japo32 said:

so if it is a bug, I HOPE THEY DON?T FIX IT!! XDDDD because maybe for a real pilot is easy to release their hand and press the master warning buttons. But for me in VR, while I am trying to catch the mouse and point  to it, is a PITA. In any case, I suppose I could mapa button in my joystick but there are already too much.

This was one of my first Voice Attack commands. 

• Solution
13 minutes ago, Flagrum said:

Maybe I am missing something here, but what about not pulling too much collective to not give Betty anything to complain about ...?

Keep these in the green and you will never hear from her.  HVYapur.png

NaVz68o.jpg

🇺🇦  SLAVA UKRAINI  🇺🇦

MoBo - ASUS 990FX R2 Sabertooth,     CPU - AMD FX 9590 @4.7Gb. No OC
RAM - GSkill RipJaws DDR3 32 Gb @2133 MHZ,   GPU - EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti 6Gb DDR5 OC'd, Core 180MHz, Memory 800MHz
Game drive - Samsung 980 M.2 EVO 1Tb SSD,    OS Drive - 860 EVO 500Gb SATA SSD, Win10 Pro 22H2

Controls - Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X,   Monitor - LG 32" 1920 X 1080,   PSU - Prestige ATX-PR800W PSU

4 hours ago, Japo32 said:

I know what you mean, but it will get easier very fast! Since release I could not keep my hands of that beauty and got better in controlling flight and hovering and click cockpit buttons.

I will check out to get betty not talk so much, despite the fact that I really like her voice. "Missile! Missile!" sounds not too dangerous from her mouth, "SA-8 tracking!" - No problem at all!😄 Let's sit behind that treeline for a bit. Yesterday I was surprised by some armoured vehicles on a road between some trees during a rocket attack on an artillery position. I managed to get some 30mm on them while evading but took some hits and lost engine #2. Her warnings kept me calm and I made it back to the FARP.

Edited by Niehorst

NZXT H400i case

i9 9900k @ 4,9GHz (cooled by NZXT Kraken X62 4x140Fan - Push/Pull)

Asus RoG Maximus XI Gene with 32GB G.Skill CL14

Samsung M.2 970Pro 1000GB

ZOTAC RTX 2080ti Triple Fan 11GB

34" RoG Swift Curved TFT

runs smooth like Beck's Gold :D

HTC VIVE pro eYe (still freaking out!)

Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog on MONSTERTECH table mounts

15cm Stick Extension + red spring by SAHAJ 8 (<-- love them)

(TM F-18C ordered)

TPR (Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder)

T.Flight USAF Headset

I bound B3 on my CM3 throttle to silence the warnings in case I have an engine out or something of that nature 🙂 

Besides that, try doing lots of aerobatics and see how the RPMs and torque respond to your collective inputs. You'll soon get a feel for it and decimate the amount of warnings 🙂

5 hours ago, rayrayblues said:

Keep these in the green and you will never hear from her.  HVYapur.png

NaVz68o.jpg

if it where that simple. I am not talking about single player. I am talking about MULTIPLAYER DESYNC in the CP/G seat. 

If you fly in it, you will find the "rotor RPM low" aural will appear too much, and when you ask your human pilot if he has those aurals, he will say no. So Desync. Of course this is solved with Desync fix in future.

15 hours ago, Japo32 said:

if you don't know this, you are going to love it!!

Menus - ASE - UTIL - RLRW VOICE to TERSE. She only will say it once pero error msg. No more repeats... calm and relax!! 🙂

WOW, great! That´s a good tip! Thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]