Carriers (All of them) are gone from all missions after update to 2.7.11.21408.1 Open Beta

Whino
Go to solution Solved by Rudel_chw,

Hello Everyone,

This is my first post on the forum, but I downloaded the latest update for Open Beta today and tried to work on my sea legs. I tried loading a mission I created on the Forrestal,  a Instant Action Mission with the F-14 landing on the Forrestal, another Instant Action F-18 mission landing on the SC, and finally a training mission in the AV-8B on the USS Tarawa. All of the carriers and support ships are gone, and I tried both VR and 2D but no luck. Anyone else having this issue? The only mod I have is the Community A-4. Final note, if I start the mission on the carrier the plane just crashes into the water. 

Thanks in advance!

Whino

• Like 1

I have similar problem... after updating the openbeta , all carriers including the aircraft carriers mod are disappeared when launching the mission; eventhough they appeared in mission editor.  Also the Kuznetsov and SU-33 are dissappered when i launch the quick start mission (taking off from the carrier) in my DCS world-SU-33 module!

Any update/solution? I am having 2.7.11.22041 version (even with latest update awhile ago, still facing the same problem)

• Thanks 1

• Solution
11 minutes ago, yrohayudin said:

I have similar problem... after updating the openbeta , all carriers including the aircraft carriers mod are disappeared when launching the mission; eventhough they appeared in mission editor. 

Maybe you have a conflicting user mod, for example the "Navy Equipment Mod" is known to produce this issue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

7 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

Maybe you have a conflicting user mod, for example the "Navy Equipment Mod" is known to produce this issue.

That was it. I forgot this was installed. Thanks for the information.

• Like 1