throttle. do we use it in flight?

silent one

under Dives I turn the Throttle down a notch to prevent Overspeed...

I believe I read this in the Manual.... but I us it Only at Higher that normal Altitudes and In Very deep dives:pilotfly:

30+ years flight sims

-Alienware Desktop With constantly changing specs -Track IR 5 -Thrusmasters Warthog HOTAS #55179 -Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals

What do you mean by throttle, the yellow levers right next to the collective? If so, then you gotta know this- they have 4 positions and are also called separate engine control levers.

1. Idle position- full down, idle engine power (~70%, ambient air temperature depending)

2. Rotor RPM governor fail- one step above (PageUP)- explanation of the purpose of this would take forever. Or at least one TV3-117 training course.

3. Auto- PageUp again. It means that rotor RPM governor will maintain 90% rotor RPM.

4. MAX- PageUp. In case of OEI you may need to move the throttle lever of the operating engine to ensure it will operate at take-off (max) power.

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=