Just finish it please.

FlankerKiller

I know that the Apache is the shiny new toy we all wanted. But the Hind is so freaking cool too. So pleas finish it in a timely manner. So far everything about the chopper releases has been light years better then the 4th gen releases were. Just pleas keep that going. And get the R-60s on it. I want to <profanity> up some fast movers. 

That's not the point of the wish. I just want them to finish it in a timely manner. They are developing two similar products at the same time. I would have preferred them to finish the Hind then release the Apache. I know ow they believe they can develop both at the same time. But I also remember the Hornet and Viper. While they are finney getting near completion. It took almost half a decade in the Hornet's case to get here. 

the 9M220O are a little tricky to use. I made it to take down Migs and Flankers with them but it takes a while to aim. An agile "fire and forget" weapon is more useful against such close threads.

Btw. Petrovic can´t aim at MIG-25 with 9M220O, (bug ?) thats why the R-60 should be a good solution.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 / 3800X 8-Core  /  Nvidia 4080Super / RAM: 64 GB

3440 x 1440   / trackIR 5 / hp reverb G2

VPC Mongoos T-50CM3 Throttle / vkb-Gladiator NXT premium Stick

2 hours ago, Deimos said:

the 9M220O are a little tricky to use. I made it to take down Migs and Flankers with them but it takes a while to aim. An agile "fire and forget" weapon is more useful against such close threads.

Btw. Petrovic can´t aim at MIG-25 with 9M220O, (bug ?) thats why the R-60 should be a good solution.

I see. I know it was warned when the patch releases giving Petro the ability to target flying vehicles, that if they moved too fast that it couldn’t lock on. I don’t know how fast the MiG-25s were going when you tried to lock on, but perhaps Petro was at its limit unless they slowed down. If it was at same speed that you locked on to Flankers and other MiGs I would suppose that would certianly be a bug or they told Petro to “target anything that has a maximum speed below a certain value”

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

There are more then just the R-60s that was promised. Right now ED has a habit of near permanent open Bata status modules. I really hope this isn't the case for the choppers. I'm really wishing that they finish the Hind, R-60, Petrov voice, side mounted machine gun, troop transport, good campaigns, full training missions. All of it, and in a timely manner. Then use those recorces on the Apache. The Mi-24 is an iconic combat aircraft. It has seen service, and is still seeing service in conflicts all over the globe. It deserves to be finished and fleshed out fully. 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/10/2022 at 6:42 PM, FlankerKiller said:

Right now ED has a habit of near permanent open Bata status modules.

That's more or less our (the community's) fault.  We are easily distract by the new shinny and allow ED to not finish anything because we eat up "Early Access" being a catch all excuse to put out half-finished modules and not get back to them for a few years.

• Like 3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]