Roadmap for release out of Early Access?

J20Stronk

10 hours ago, Tiger-II said:

What? The flight profile isn't as it should be.

What’s wrong with the flight profile? 

7 hours ago, Fromthedeep said:

Speaking of the JF-17 itself, shouldn't we have a performance page (like the FPAS in the Hornet) that display total range, endurance and other similar information? I also recall some INS update options being unfinished. 

Yes it was said early on this would eventually come, I always assumed it was a UFCP selection rather then I implemented MFD page. But either it will be implemented and we will see, or when it was said we would get FPAS like page that information was incorrect

There is a fuel flow indicator on the EPI1 page of the sim, but that’s not exactly like a FPAS that tells us best altitude and speed for best range, and what our current range left is 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

On 3/29/2022 at 11:37 PM, AeriaGloria said:

What’s wrong with the flight profile?

From what I understand, the Phoenix has different flight profiles based upon range, relative altitude, and guidance mode. As simulated, it only flies one profile, and tends to fly too low rather than lofting up.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."

52 minutes ago, Tiger-II said:

From what I understand, the Phoenix has different flight profiles based upon range, relative altitude, and guidance mode. As simulated, it only flies one profile, and tends to fly too low rather than lofting up.

Oh you meant Phoenix. Thought you meant SD-10 

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg