New player here, need some advice.

Hi guys, I need somecadvice from veteran pilots aboutvsomevstrange things that happen to me.
The first one, I just installed the trial version of the Ka-50 andcI will buy it with the campaign at the end ofvthectwo weeks.
My first problem is, and only with this module, if I setvthe cockpit in English under special tab, after a restart it jump back to Russian. If I change the trim method it stay. So the problem is withbthe cockpit and only with the BS, other module with localized cockpit works without problems. Could it be cause it'scthe trial? I normally switch back to original cockpit after training period (for immersion) but starting with the russian is too difficult for me.
Second thing, even if I set the cockpit in English the ABRIS interface stay in Russian. Whatching some tutorials on YouTube I see that people have the English's interface so where's my mistake? Or I need a mod?
Last one, I didn't have the pilot body and even if I use the keyboard's combination it didn't show up, is missing, a bug or another mistake by me?
Thx for the help!

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi. Please check OPTIONS page > GAMEPLAY page > Avionics Language menu

It must be Native right now. Set it English and go.

Edited by Devrim
  • Like 1

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hi. Please check OPTIONS page > GAMEPLAY page > Avionics Language menu
It must be Native right now. Set it English and go.
Thx, but where I found these options? On special tab I see only trim, custom cockpit and preferred rendered eye.
Thx from a Kamov's Noob :)

Inviato dal mio BLA-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Hunter Joker said:

On special tab I see only trim, custom cockpit and preferred rendered eye.

As Devrim said, the setting you're looking for is located on the Options -> GAMEPLAY page (not SPECIAL).

lanugage.png

Edited by Flappie
  • Like 2

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.