THREATS, HAZAROUS AND OTHER ROUTE POINTS IN MISSION EDITOR

Katalan

Hey pals,

It's possible to define all those mark points for the AH-64D in the mission editor while you're buliding the route? Like if you put a DTC cartridge and have it preload in the TSD.

There are a abreviation list to use in ME?

52 minutes ago, Jenrick said:

I'm wondering if there is a scripting option to automate that upon mission start.  I haven't had a chance to play with it, but seems like there should be a way to do that from the mission designer.

But that's half the fun! Well, it is if you're the CPG. Gotta have something to do on the ride in.

I'm on the fence on this one:

- it really helps the time to input the CMs and TGs to "plan" out the mission
- it gives the time you need to spool up the engines and wait for the oil pressure, etc.

But, once you have done this a couple of times for a particular mission, all the setup process becomes a bit repetitive and it now provides "little" additional benefit or input.  So a "cheat" F10 menu of: I am already familiar, start me up and set my points of interest, would be a good solution as well.

I am really on the fence.

I'm Dragon in the Multiplayer servers.

No need to be on the fence. Instead I'm all for people having Options. Allow this to be an option in the ME like labels, etc. Thus servers and users who want to be able to use this feature can enable it, and others can't. That way you can have your cake and eat it too (coz.. what's the point of having a cake if you can't eat it). 🙃

• Like 1