Whick Key Press?

tusler

Hi,

I have looked but gone blind, what keys do you press to record a multiplayer flight if you are a client? :huh:

thanks

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

There is no key press needed.

Auto save in ...\Ka-50\Temp ;)

i have looked in there and when I load the file to replay all I get is a F10 Map picture, no flying enemies or anything. Just a static picture of the map.

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

You have to save the track after the mission.

Hi,

Yes, that is what I would like to do, but after landing or crashing during online multiplayer if I hit the ESC key I am taken back to the screen where I can choose a slot, or disconnect, or exit. As a client there is no place to save the track file and there is no debriefing screen like there is in single player.

That is why I am asking is there a record function or a key press to save it that I am not aware of.

Thanks