Shooting soldiers.

Vapour

What other sim can you do this in? it amazing, i've been playing the Tvkarchelli mission all night (thats a tough sucker of a map btw, at least for me atm with my limited skills), I coudln't believe it when I was in full zoom with the shkvr I see all these little men running for the forest, I then lock on to one of these guys and track him, then a short burst of 30mm HE and he falls down dead. I keep well back and pick the rest of them off when they break cover.

Honestly the level of detail is staggering well done guys on a winner, you must all be sitting in your work with big smiles :lol: of self satisfaction with the feedback your getting.:thumbup:

Ciao!,

I confirm what was said by Vapor ...... I have played too the Tvkarchelli mission,

really wonderful, and the infantry moves to cover in the forest!!.. and more has a nice slow motion when it is killed.

I LOVE TOOOO MUCH BS!!!!!!!!!

-LuKariello-

--------------------

Fly high, Fly Fast!

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic6300_1.gif [/sIGPIC]

What other sim can you do this in? it amazing, i've been playing the Tvkarchelli mission all night (thats a tough sucker of a map btw, at least for me atm with my limited skills), I coudln't believe it when I was in full zoom with the shkvr I see all these little men running for the forest, I then lock on to one of these guys and track him, then a short burst of 30mm HE and he falls down dead. I keep well back and pick the rest of them off when they break cover.

Honestly the level of detail is staggering well done guys on a winner, you must all be sitting in your work with big smiles :lol: of self satisfaction with the feedback your getting.:thumbup:

Yeah I'm amazed by the level of detail in this sim, I do not think the KA-50 will ever grown old on me.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22