Do infantry move?

cquail

Hi, I've had a few missions where I have to kill some infantry. I've never seen infantry move, they just stand in the open and wait to be picked off one by one.

I saw a post on the forum where a guy said the infantry were running for cover in the forest. Anybody else ever seen infantry move? I have my settings to full realism.

One word "nope"

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

I finished a mission a couple of hours ago where the infantry were running away from my chopper when I was about 2 clicks out, up and over a hill - unsure if this was scripted or they actually were fleeing from me. Managed to pick them off with cannon. :D

When I hit them they lay down, I wasn't sure if they were ducking for cover or not and I wasn't going to hang around and watch as I was being locked up by a SAM at the time.

When I hit them they lay down, I wasn't sure if they were ducking for cover or not....

Probably '...or not....' :D

I don't think anyone is going to be standing up and dusting themselves off after getting brassed by 30mm HE :gun_sniper:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I like to play with the triggers in the mission editor!

Use the trigger zone and trigger rules to create some realistic missions!

As soon as you are close to the insurgents, they run for cover to their houses in the forest! A few seconds later they`ll come out of cover again, with a heavy A-A vehicule or an Igla on their shoulder!

I found a little village in a forest which is a great area to build such missions!

DCS Rafale - please :thumbup: