How big is the "circle" orbit and where is the the center of it?

PSYKOnz

I'm trying to place a few tankers doing circle orbits in various areas around the mission I'm building, I have 2 questions

1, how big is the circle?

2, where is the center of it?

Im assuming that the waypoint that starts the circle orbit would be the center that the aircraft will orbit around but I would love to know for sure so I can just place a marker down in each location and get a rough idea of it

Tomcat, Tomcat über allen

1. diameter of the circle is the distance from the waypoint at wich you set the orbit to the next waypoint.

2. The waypoint at wich you set the orbit.

cheers

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2

Second waypoint only matters for racetrack orbits, but doesn't change the turning radius. Slower is smaller. Donno if altitude plays into things. And if an aircraft is refueling it shallows the bank angle slightly which makes the radius even larger. 

Edited by Grimes

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum