A-10C II Formation lights during missions

Ready

Hi I created a mission to practice complete darkness formation flying in the hog without NVG's. 

The formation lights of the AI aircraft are not consistent or not working at all. When AI aircraft makes a turn his formation lights switch off.

Is this a bug or is there some kind of option I could use to program formation lights ON/OFF?

Thanks,

• Like 1

I fly an A-10C II in VR and post my DCS journey on Is your phone a YouTube Signature Device? - Gizmochina     |   Subscribe to my DCS A-10C channel   

Come check out the 132nd Virtual Wing                                   |   My 4090 VR Performance Optimization  
SYSTEM SPECS: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, RTX4090, Varjo Aero, VKB Gunfigher MKIII MCG Ultimate with 10cm extension,VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC Control Panel #2, TM TPR Rudders. 64GB RAM, W10, Gametrix Jetseat, PointCTRL (currently broken), OpenKneeboard, Wacom Intuos.

132nd.Ready_Signatur.png

I think the AI mimics the player's lights settings.

Other than that, I'm not aware of any way to influence the AI's external lights behavior. And a way to set this via scripts and triggers would be really cool, but I'm not even aware of it being on the roadmap.

I tried changing the lighting myself, did not work. Mimicking might work when I am the lead, but for the practice I am just flying off others. 

I fly an A-10C II in VR and post my DCS journey on Is your phone a YouTube Signature Device? - Gizmochina     |   Subscribe to my DCS A-10C channel   

Come check out the 132nd Virtual Wing                                   |   My 4090 VR Performance Optimization  
SYSTEM SPECS: Ryzen 7 5800X3D, RTX4090, Varjo Aero, VKB Gunfigher MKIII MCG Ultimate with 10cm extension,VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC Control Panel #2, TM TPR Rudders. 64GB RAM, W10, Gametrix Jetseat, PointCTRL (currently broken), OpenKneeboard, Wacom Intuos.

132nd.Ready_Signatur.png

6 hours ago, Ready said:

Hi I created a mission to practice complete darkness formation flying in the hog without NVG's. 

The formation lights of the AI aircraft are not consistent or not working at all. When AI aircraft makes a turn his formation lights switch off.

Is this a bug or is there some kind of option I could use to program formation lights ON/OFF?

Thanks,

Try Task: "Nothing" and don´t use the Orbit Task.

52d_Sig_Pic3.png