Single player Uh-1 Coast Guard Mission

DishDoggie

You Are A Pilot in the US Coast Guard. All Flights have been Grounded due to HEAVY FOG. There is a Pilot hurt bad from a crash on the Handy Wind Your the ONLY Pilot and crew with Balls to take the Mission Because your just that Dam GOOD.

Uploaded so when it becomes added to the User Downloads you can try it out if you like. I added both of my US Coast Guard Skins to the Zip file because they were made for this mission so I can Distribute them with my Mission.

Honestly at first I was shocked how hard It was for me to deal with the FOG I got so disoriented and crashed I was amazed and had to work hard at being able to deal with it at first. I needed some training on using and reading the Compass and using the UHF Radio Inflight to call units for navigation assistance and getting on course to them with the compass.

HELL OF A DAY AT SEA.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
11 hours ago, greyeagle787 said:

Looks like a great mission, can't wait! 1 question. The ab-212 json file, does it go in the Bazar etc folder zipped or extracted??

Sorry to say you can not use it at this point and I need to go back and pull all of my downloads to update them to the new OpenBeta Version to remove them and update each mission to make sure I have no Bugs in them now. DO NOT Install the ab-212json file at this time it would of needed to be Extracted.

13 hours ago, greyeagle787 said:

Ok, thanks. Will remove and hopefully wait for your updates!

All my Liveries were updated with a correct Install Readme.txt file and all ab-212json files have been removed and will not be distributed with my Skins. I found one Error in a Description.Lua file and fixed that in the Rocky Mountain Park Rescue Pack. I had the Rocky Mountain Rescue 1 Lua description file with a error that did not allow the Skin to show up in the Mission Editor for use. It is now Fixed. The 13 Vietnam Pack I find has aa issue with the Gunships with the Front Weapons Mount not showing up in the Mission Editor Screen and only after you get into the game it then shows up in mission and back in the Mission Editor. Still working for a fix on that Pack of 13 Skins.     

13 hours ago, DishDoggie said:

All my Liveries were updated with a correct Install Readme.txt file and all ab-212json files have been removed and will not be distributed with my Skins. I found one Error in a Description.Lua file and fixed that in the Rocky Mountain Park Rescue Pack. I had the Rocky Mountain Rescue 1 Lua description file with a error that did not allow the Skin to show up in the Mission Editor for use. It is now Fixed. The 13 Vietnam Pack I find has aa issue with the Gunships with the Front Weapons Mount not showing up in the Mission Editor Screen and only after you get into the game it then shows up in mission and back in the Mission Editor. Still working for a fix on that Pack of 13 Skins.     

So is the mission downloadable and usable providing I don’t install the 212json file?

1 hour ago, DishDoggie said:

The Mission Hell Of a Day At Sea Is Downloadable Here ==> https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3321495/

The other Videos with Mods never were finished due to Mods causing me problems so I gave up the Idea.

Many Thanks!

Hello again, just a bit confused here. I downloaded the above file and it still includes the 212json zip file. Thought you said not to use that…..

2 hours ago, greyeagle787 said:

Many Thanks!

Hello again, just a bit confused here. I downloaded the above file and it still includes the 212json zip file. Thought you said not to use that…..

I am a Dope lol I missed this one I forgot I put that in this Mission Pack SORRY. DO NOT install that file. Use the Livery and Install it But NOT the json.Zip

I have UPLOADED A CLEANED UP FILE with it removed for Download. Sorry

Edited by DishDoggie
forgot something

1 hour ago, DishDoggie said:

I am a Dope lol I missed this one I forgot I put that in this Mission Pack SORRY. DO NOT install that file. Use the Livery and Install it But NOT the json.Zip

I have UPLOADED A CLEANED UP FILE with it removed for Download. Sorry

Great, and thanks again we got that cleared up. No dope would build a cool mission like this

• Like 1