Weight not changed after Re-arming in mission!

Rhinozherous

Hello!

I posted here about the Apache being "Underpowered". After some testing and making testmissions and yada yada yada... I found that when you start the chopper with 4 fueltanks and rearm inside the mission to a standard weapon loadout (100% Fuel, 8 Hellfires and two pods of HEDP) before taking off, the Apache has zero power and is nearly unable to lift because it seems the weight is not changed during the rearm process... the heli still thinks it has 4 fuel bags on its wings.

If I start with the Loadout already armed in the editor (100% Fuel, 8 Hellfires and two pods of HEDP) I have zero problems taking off from a hover.

I attached two Trackfiles - Same mission, the one named AH64Standard is the one where I start with the loadout set in the Editor, taking off works normal. The one named AH64Fueltanks is the one where I start with Tanks loaded in the editor and re-arm inside the mission. It is nearly impossible to takeoff.

Thanks!

AH64Standard.trk AH64Fueltanks.trk

Edited by Rhinozherous

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

• Rhinozherous changed the title to Weight not changed after Re-arming in mission!
  • ED Team

Hi, 

this has already been reported and the fix should be in the next patch

thank you

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2