F14 rudders completely off the scale when taking off from forestal carrier, engine sound bugged, performance worst of all modules atm

DST

So what´s wrong with this module, it´s really no fun at the moment, rudders are completely trimmed to hell when starting from carrier (just noticed this today, no idea what this is about, rudders are just completely off the scale), the engine sound is still bugged (only idle engine sound after disengaging afterburner), and there are occasional stutters & lags that I experience with no other module at the moment. This was such impressive module for quite a while but this is bugged as hell, not really playable atm I would say

• Like 2

I7 8700K 3.7 GHz 32GB RAM NVIDIA RTX 3080 Rift S

You should've stayed on stable.

Current beta has AP bugged but easily worked around by engaging/disengaging AP switch before taking off.

For performance there are graphic settings - modules are not the same.

I have played plenty of missions so "not really playable"... smh.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Found this workaround with switching AP on and off in the forums here, but before I knew this, it was literally unplayable because of this, yes.

And also those performance issues came out of nowhere yesterday, after some 20 minutes or so into flying where it went quite well, I experienced some heavy lagging/stuttering every few seconds I never had before. I'm using a Rift S, and this seems to happen when I use Steam VR instead of Oculus VR (steam vr necessary for recording with OSB) - it occurs only with this module. And then there is this annoying engine sound bug (really immersion killing) 

It was always a joy flying F14 (despite some performance issues that were always a bit of a problem more or less for me using F14 in VR, but I somehow got used to it) but that got damped a lot yesterday 

I7 8700K 3.7 GHz 32GB RAM NVIDIA RTX 3080 Rift S