To Matt Wagner and all ED Staff

luckybob9

To Mr. Wagner and all the ED Staff

I wish to personally thank you for creating the best program (can I even call it a game?) that I have ever seen. Despite the setbacks and the delays, I would like to thank all of you for not giving up and pressing on with this simulation. Flying the Blackshark which such a degree of realism is one of the best experiences I have been immersed in. Again, thank you for your hard work and dedication. Finally, a game that was actually worth the wait!

Sincerely,

Zach/ Luckybob9

• Like 1

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

• ED Team

Such words is the most meaningful result of our efforts. Thanks!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

+1

DCS:BS is most enjoyful combat simulator for me in long times. Heck, it's the best any simulator i've every played combat, GA, racing or otherwise.

The attention to detail and handling is so great that even with bit lacking ground graphics and AI, it's very immersive and has huge playability.

Last helicopter simulation I really enjoyed was THX and Gunship2000, after that for some reason I switched out of combat simulations for a long time. Though I did play Comanche vs Hokum but I found it bit repetitive gamewise.

Any news on which DCS modules are coming next? I really really would like to see Tornado make re-entry to simulation market, the tactics with Tornado (low-riding, lobbing bombs across hills etc) would fit well against Hokum in combat simulations.

Jalava

Hear hear! Without a doubt the best simulator I've ever played.

I'm astounded at how much the bar has just been raised.

Agreed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

fully agreed...greatest combat sim of all time , and at release too!

Any news on which DCS modules are coming next? I really really would like to see Tornado make re-entry to simulation market, the tactics with Tornado (low-riding, lobbing bombs across hills etc) would fit well against Hokum in combat simulations.

Jalava

I believe Wags and evilBol have indicated that DCS:Hog (A10c) will be the next DCS module.

Wouldnt like to start guessing this early, but since they've openly stated a goal turnaround time of 9 months....perhaps we may even see it in 2009 ??

/shudders with delight

:drunk::beer:

THANK YOU ED!!!

:worthy:

waiting for Apache............:joystick:

|AMD 7800x3D | 64GB DDR5-3600| GTX 4090 | Virpil Stick, Collectiv, WW MIP, WW Throttle, MFG Crosswind V2 | Windows 11 64-bit | SSD Samsung | 4K LG Oled 48 | Oculus Q3 | Simlab based Cockpit

• ED Team
fully agreed...greatest combat sim of all time , and at release too!

I believe Wags and evilBol have indicated that DCS:Hog (A10c) will be the next DCS module.

Wouldnt like to start guessing this early, but since they've openly stated a goal turnaround time of 9 months....perhaps we may even see it in 2009 ??

/shudders with delight

You are correct, DCS: A-10C is next up ;)

I have been waiting for this since i heard it was supposed to be released end of 2008. But i guess, i didn't believe that. And not reading any "real" forums for a while i decided to leisure surf the www sunday and realized i hadn't checked in with you since june.

I can say my surprise and joy seeing it available was immense. I have been waiting for a Longbow 2 repleasement since... well a decade? :)

When i first started Lomac some years ago and the awe had stopped and you realized that the environment was better used with a chopper - and now you have one. WoW!

I have spent 2 nights and a full day to read up on the simulation and tonight i flew the first mission in the campagin. The FAM mission.

Well. Since the joy and praise in the forum i just have to chime in. I couldn't believe the fidelity of the sim. Love the mission structure and i know i will have many months of fun.

Thanks for a really great work. I hope, really hope, that the project plan for the DCS serie will take off. :)

I am so happy. (I have my hotas, my rudderpedals and my track-ir up after a long time in storage and it feels like the days of old - in a good way!)

(And you also made me register to this forum just to be able to write this thank you!)