Option to Make George Ai Menu lock in place (and NOT float constantly in front of face) during VR?

Japo32

Hello. 

would it be possible to put the George interface in a fixed possition and not following our head? In my case in VR, in the Pilot seat the interface is UP center of the IHADSS, and in the CP/G it is DOWN center of the IHADSS, but always moving with my head. And as an oval, because my main screen resolution is 3 screens (but I play in VR).

The idea is to make it as another kneeboard that we can move around and put whereever we want. And also allow use George commands without the interface. 

Thanks

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

in VR, it makes more sense to me that menus (AH64 George Ai) or panels  (NS430) stay in one place instead of floating around in front or your face.

since George Ai Menus arent that big, please give us option so that the Ai menu appear similar to "show control indicator", "kneeboard" 

and even the in game chat text..

its less distracting in Virtual Reality.

pretty please! 🙂

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

I am also having this issue with the G2. Is it a common problem or are we stuck with this? Judging from the number of posts in some way relating to this, seems to be a bug that needs to be fixed. Would love to have it operate separately as the kneeboard.

Edited by greyeagle787

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to see it static, shrunk and moved to the side a little.

It's not easy for me to concentrate, find, then refocus on the list of targets and separate them from the forward instrument panel.

MSI Z490 Tomahawk, I5-11600kf, 2X512GB NvME, RTX4090, 32GB DDR4 3200, Reverb G2, T50-CM2, OpenXR

31st TFW, 14th MAS, 9th ARS