14 day free trial when?

YeetMcDabbington

It's been a couple of months now since I started this thread, so just checking back in if there is any update on this? Any outstanding issues or perhaps features holding back the free trial version? 

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team

The team decided they needed to complete some features before starting a trial option so the trial users have the best possible experience during the early access. 

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2022 at 4:48 PM, BIGNEWY said:

The team decided they needed to complete some features before starting a trial option so the trial users have the best possible experience during the early access. 

Care to elaborate, does this mean that the trial version will not be available during Early Access? Or rather, will the trial version become available before or after the 20% EA discount is still valid?

Edited by Lurker

Specs: Win10, i5-13600KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM 3200XMP, 1 TB M2 NVMe SSD, KFA2 RTX3090, VR G2 Headset, Warthog Throttle+Saitek Pedals+MSFFB2  Joystick. 

if that was the case you wouldnt see the trail till after 2026 probly 😉

as far as i know they want to inplement the IAT first and (hopefully) redo the FM first before putting it out on trail wich hopefully they manage till end of the year

Edited by dedlike.
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, BioZ said:

@Lurker, @Hawk_UKIn one of the latest Mini-Updates @Wags has mentioned that the team is currently working on MTT and IAT. Once those features are implemented AH-64D is planned to be released into the trial programme.

Yes I've read that, but things are very much subject to change in DCS World and module development, and my question was more regarding the pricing changes and whether they will be changed before the trial actually starts. Hence, my question. 

Edited by Lurker

• 2 weeks later...