Feedback!

STONE SKY

2 hours ago, STONE SKY said:

Good afternoon! I wanted to show that the CIA agents are the same persistent guys, and are not going to back down.
Therefore, after leaving, they again approach you.
The CIA RTB is the trigger for your landing request.
As soon as you request a landing on the Seawise Giant, the CIA helicopter immediately RTB.

So basically continue to the final WP with them still on my tail?
at first i thought it's going to be a chase where i have to maneuver around him and get his tail, chase him around the city which was pretty cool for a while (Felt like a scene from Mission Impossible) but i found myself chasing him for too long until i finally gave up. maybe it could have been more helpful to have some additional dialogue when you get close enough but i get the point you tried to get across.

• Like 1

19.04.2022 в 20:41, BuzzLine сказал:
  Скрыть содержимое

The issue I have is that I'm not sure I'm flying close enough to scare them away, and once I flew so close that I crashed into them. 😄 

Are there some intermediate messages/triggers to confirm that we've been close enough ? Something like "Oh that scared him a bit but he's coming back. Try again !" , then "Still coming back, keep trying !"  ?  Maybe there are but I didn't trigger them. 😞 

I tried to add a little realism, at such moments the nerves are at the limit, the crew is silent and constrained. The pilot is focused!
There are no such triggers. You just scare them away a little, but keep flying in the right direction.
They approach you again and you again try to scare them away.
Or don't try. This will not affect the task in any way.

19.04.2022 в 22:39, BrianK86 сказал:

So basically continue to the final WP with them still on my tail?
at first i thought it's going to be a chase where i have to maneuver around him and get his tail, chase him around the city which was pretty cool for a while (Felt like a scene from Mission Impossible) but i found myself chasing him for too long until i finally gave up. maybe it could have been more helpful to have some additional dialogue when you get close enough but i get the point you tried to get across.

You showed imagination, completed the mission with a chase. I am pleased to!
I'm constantly experimenting with triggers and script, trying to find something new or something unusual.
Sometimes mistakes happen too. As in this case. You are waiting for a trigger, but it is not provided.
But there is always one most important law - follow the briefing and the route. And then there will be less misunderstanding

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 часов назад, MMA01 сказал:

Hi,

short question to be sure..  That mission 10 end very abrupt is correct ( before the heli is realy on ground ) ? 

Good afternoon. Yes, this is the correct end of the mission. An abrupt end - so as not to leave a chance for the player to crash, since at the beginning of the campaign we know for sure that the player survived after a nuclear strike

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I downloaded your campaign and I'm going to test it because I'm a fan of the JF-17 but the first thing I'm going to change is the skins, sorry but absolutely out of the question to play a mercenary and even less a JF- 17 Russian ..........
Why not have used the Pakistani JF-17s for example, Pakistan which is located right next to Iran.

Impossible for me to fly on a JF-17 in the colors of mercenaries, I hate mercenaries.

What a shame to have made this choice.

My totally personal opinion.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Polia said:

I downloaded your campaign and I'm going to test it because I'm a fan of the JF-17 but the first thing I'm going to change is the skins, sorry but absolutely out of the question to play a mercenary and even less a JF- 17 Russian ..........
Why not have used the Pakistani JF-17s for example, Pakistan which is located right next to Iran.

Impossible for me to fly on a JF-17 in the colors of mercenaries, I hate mercenaries.

I personally think it was a wise decision. PMC's are apolitical and so they do not run the risk of offending anyone. One of the reasons why the JF-17 is one of the less popular aircraft modules most likely has to do with the fact that Pakistan is the only country that actually operates it and many do not find appeal in flying for the the PAF.  Personally, i think the PMC approach is smart, not only from the developer's standpoint, but for DCS and Deka Ironworks, as it may possibly bring more pilots into the JF-17 cockpit, which I think is long overdue. It is a neat little aircraft that deserves some more showtime. 

I'm hoping for some more feedback on the missions, particularly the complexity of them, as I don't spend too much time flying this aircraft either, before I make the purchase. So, I would be more interested in your feedback of the actual missions and campaign overall, rather than your initial disappointment based on your own personal biases (which I understand, by the way, and do not intend to belittle).  That being said, I'm glad someone made a campaign for this aircraft and I wish the developer success.

Edited by Jarhead0331

19 часов назад, Polia сказал:

Hello, I respect your opinion. The fact is that a series of MAD campaigns was planned last fall. And the plot about the Russian PMC was developed and created before January 2022. When the war broke out, my projects were already ready.
Right now I'm working on the next parts of MAD, for the blue coalition.
Respect or disrespect for PMCs - unfortunately I do not feel either one or the other for PMCs. These are progressive organizations that have been on our planet since ancient Greece. For me, it's just an opportunity to create a good story.  Your statement - and even less a JF- 17 Russian .......... looks too racist. It was not the Russians who unleashed this war, but the POLITICIANS. I am Russian and I am against any war, absolutely any war - Ukraine, Serbia, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan.
And we shouldn't let politics into our games!

17 часов назад, Jarhead0331 сказал:

I personally think it was a wise decision. PMC's are apolitical and so they do not run the risk of offending anyone. One of the reasons why the JF-17 is one of the less popular aircraft modules most likely has to do with the fact that Pakistan is the only country that actually operates it and many do not find appeal in flying for the the PAF.  Personally, i think the PMC approach is smart, not only from the developer's standpoint, but for DCS and Deka Ironworks, as it may possibly bring more pilots into the JF-17 cockpit, which I think is long overdue. It is a neat little aircraft that deserves some more showtime. 

I'm hoping for some more feedback on the missions, particularly the complexity of them, as I don't spend too much time flying this aircraft either, before I make the purchase. So, I would be more interested in your feedback of the actual missions and campaign overall, rather than your initial disappointment based on your own personal biases (which I understand, by the way, and do not intend to belittle).  That being said, I'm glad someone made a campaign for this aircraft and I wish the developer success.

Thank you sir, that's exactly what I wanted to do. To make this very good aircraft more accessible.
Especially for you and for all future players of my campaigns, I would like to post the campaign documentation. I also did this in the first part of MAD.
Thus, everyone will be able to get acquainted with the plot and make the right decision for themselves.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Stone Sky...just a quick note to say I am enjoying your campaign.  I am on mission 8.  It is not tremendously challenging so far as long as you know the systems and can fly the gazelle reasonably well, and don't try to be rambo.  I like that you have to be technically proficient with flying the gazelle for landing and hovering etc etc.  It is however VERY immersive and fun, which is why I purchased it from the reviews I read.  You have well thought out missions that tie a good story together, and provided good theatrics to watch as you move through the campaign.  Again...This campaign isn't for you if you just want to blow stuff up...but if you want to play a campaign that puts you inside a story and live a movie, this is fantastic.  Good work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 часа назад, kolovar сказал:

Stone Sky...just a quick note to say I am enjoying your campaign.  I am on mission 8.  It is not tremendously challenging so far as long as you know the systems and can fly the gazelle reasonably well, and don't try to be rambo.  I like that you have to be technically proficient with flying the gazelle for landing and hovering etc etc.  It is however VERY immersive and fun, which is why I purchased it from the reviews I read.  You have well thought out missions that tie a good story together, and provided good theatrics to watch as you move through the campaign.  Again...This campaign isn't for you if you just want to blow stuff up...but if you want to play a campaign that puts you inside a story and live a movie, this is fantastic.  Good work!

Thank you sir!! I'm glad you appreciate my work!
Get ready for the Apache HELICOPTER/SHIP QUALIFICATION in the Campaign MAD: AH-64D. And get ready to continue the story as a pilot of the UAE Special Operations Squadron

3 часа назад, kolovar сказал:

You can also enjoy the JF-17 in the MAD-JF17 campaign, it's already on the ED website!

15.07.2022 в 23:26, spinaker сказал:

Thank You for a fantastic campaign!

Quite an unusual approach for missions and details, i love it.

The final mission's ending was really unexpected.

Looks like I will have to purchase and learn JF17 now 🙂

Thank you sir! Please follow me in my next projects!! You will enjoy!

• 2 months later...

I am really enjoying this campaign, Thank's a lot 🙂

I am now in Mission 6 and the atmosphere is just amazing. Constant voice overs and a lot of stuff going on in the air and on the ground. You can tell that many hours of work have gone into that. 

Sure, there is not that much combat until now, but in the Huey, I don't mind. 

Also absolutly no bugs with triggers etc until now. 🙂

• Thanks 1

18 минут назад, Comes сказал:

I am really enjoying this campaign, Thank's a lot 🙂

I am now in Mission 6 and the atmosphere is just amazing. Constant voice overs and a lot of stuff going on in the air and on the ground. You can tell that many hours of work have gone into that. 

Sure, there is not that much combat until now, but in the Huey, I don't mind. 

Also absolutly no bugs with triggers etc until now. 🙂

Thank you very much for your rating! Nice to hear! Get ready for MAD AH-64D, I'm at the finish line!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

I was able to finish your campaign couple of days ago during my holiday and i have to say, it's a blast! The atmosphere during the whole campaign is fantastic, the voice overs are great and the missions are straight forward. I had to skip 2 missions because of the performance of my system, but that's my system and not your fault, since the rest of the campaign ran very good and smooth in VR for me. I wasn't able to play the campaign earlier, because of my specs, persian gulf and VR. 🙂 

The only issue i had during the whole campaign was, that sometimes the voiceover between the chats in the heli got dropped in favor of the ATC or AWACS. That was sometimes a bit annoying since the chats between the different characters involved really added a lot to the whole atmosphere of the missions.

I am going to give the jeff a spin in the trials just to see if i could like it (i got my own problems with modern stuff), but my only real interest for now is your campaign for it. I personally think you did a fantastic job with the creation of that fictional event and everything based around it. Another motivation for me to learn the apache is right on your store page! 

Keep up the good work and keep us supplied with your wonderful creations. Right now i can't decide what i will try as next campaign, the crew or memory of the hero. Time will tell and entertainment will be enjoyed!

• Like 1

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

16 часов назад, erniedaoage сказал:

I was able to finish your campaign couple of days ago during my holiday and i have to say, it's a blast! The atmosphere during the whole campaign is fantastic, the voice overs are great and the missions are straight forward. I had to skip 2 missions because of the performance of my system, but that's my system and not your fault, since the rest of the campaign ran very good and smooth in VR for me. I wasn't able to play the campaign earlier, because of my specs, persian gulf and VR. 🙂 

The only issue i had during the whole campaign was, that sometimes the voiceover between the chats in the heli got dropped in favor of the ATC or AWACS. That was sometimes a bit annoying since the chats between the different characters involved really added a lot to the whole atmosphere of the missions.

I am going to give the jeff a spin in the trials just to see if i could like it (i got my own problems with modern stuff), but my only real interest for now is your campaign for it. I personally think you did a fantastic job with the creation of that fictional event and everything based around it. Another motivation for me to learn the apache is right on your store page! 

Keep up the good work and keep us supplied with your wonderful creations. Right now i can't decide what i will try as next campaign, the crew or memory of the hero. Time will tell and entertainment will be enjoyed!

Thank you sir! Thanks for your rating! I am truly glad!
I advise you to continue exactly in the MAD AH-64D campaign.
Also, MAD KA-50 is now 80 percent ready, I hope for a release before the end of spring!

• 7 months later...

I enjoyed the campaign!

Just finished tonight. Originally bought the campaign for the Huey but only played the first mission before getting side tracked for a month. Picked up the Gazelle on sale and played the campaign through with Gazelle. Really enjoyed flying the Gazelle with new flight model and glad to have some mission content to fly with, as the bird hardly came with any missions.

Must admit I did not read all the text. Was happy the mission objectives were relatively simple and the tasks involved did not require too great skill level. Providing atmosphere and reason to fly is most of what I need.

Well done Stone Sky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Yes took up Gazelle campaign again. I see the sling load option for Gazelle is gone but this time I managed to take the passengers. 
I am so happy for flying Gazelle, by far the most fun and versatile chopper we got. 
the mission in Mad campaigns is exactly short enough to be able to do them between daily rl tasks. I done them all except AH 64 campaignand are redoing them again. I need to be more proficient in the Ah 64 before starting it. But I would like a MI 24 mad campaign. Thank you again. 🤗

Edited by LuseKofte

В 02.01.2024 в 04:34, LuseKofte сказал:

Yes took up Gazelle campaign again. I see the sling load option for Gazelle is gone but this time I managed to take the passengers. 
I am so happy for flying Gazelle, by far the most fun and versatile chopper we got. 
the mission in Mad campaigns is exactly short enough to be able to do them between daily rl tasks. I done them all except AH 64 campaignand are redoing them again. I need to be more proficient in the Ah 64 before starting it. But I would like a MI 24 mad campaign. Thank you again. 🤗

Thank you sir! Have a nice game! The release of a new series of campaigns dedicated to real events in Syria is approaching.
The first part for Mi-24!!

• Thanks 1

Thank for the reply. I become more confident flying the Gazelle after this campaign. Landings and takeoffs looks pretty professional now, well almost. 
I usually fly instant missions in this chopper and that do not inspire for a good looking landing or takeoff. Just the crew outside make me sharpen, thinking I need to shape up now when there is witnesses. Voice actors make it also very alive

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1