encyclopedia pictures

harv

...Are they photoshopped to look that good?

I mean should the graphics in the game reflect the quality of the graphics from the encyclopedia?

Just a silly question I know but I want to enjoy the game to its full!

Cheers

Ok if you say so -

Don't get me wrong I have a v good spec pc but the graphics dont look quite as polished or as clear as the ones in the encyclopedia.

Anyway - it could be to do with vista - as I remember lock on looked considerably better on XP than it did when I put it on Vista.

Something do do with the shadows maybe?/?

Could other Vista users maybe tell me if they notice a difference?

Cheers

I hate to say it, but I was a bit disappointed by the Encyclopaedia. I would have much preferred the good old flight sim style, where you see the models in all their 3D glory :) and can pan around them etc

hmm just thinking now, is this because there is no 3d graphics engine in the "front end"? would make sense I guess.

Edited by BTTW-DratsaB

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On